September 9, 2017 at 12:09 pm #15520
This is my website: https://successfullifecorporation.com/
Can you please tell me why do I have that scrolling grey tab on the right of my website and how can I remove it? It came with some updates maybe? Because I didn’t previously had it and I didn’t modify anything recently.
And also, why do I have that blank space above my website? It’s not on purpose. How can I get rid of it?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 9, 2017 at 4:35 pm #15523
Also, how can I make WooCommerce shopping cart appear somewhere in the upper part, on the right corner of the website?
Is there a short code I could use with your template?
Many thanks, Awesome Support Team! 🙂September 11, 2017 at 9:31 am #15556
1, I can’t see the gap. Did you resolve it?
2, please update theme to latest version and install WooCommerce plugin.September 11, 2017 at 4:54 pm #15588
Thank you for your answer!
1. Yes, I somehow managed to hide the gap.
2. I have no idea how to update the theme. It doesn’t say anywhere it need to be updated and I already have WooCommerce installed.
3. The products aren’t properly displayed in the template: https://successfullifecorporation.com/product/gold-ticket/
Could I have an appearance more like in the attached file?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 11, 2017 at 5:23 pm #15590
Could my website look like this? http://demowp.cththemes.com/gather/shop/
And display products like this: http://demowp.cththemes.com/gather/product/gold-pass/
I don’t want to display the jpg images anymore. Please direct me further.September 11, 2017 at 7:15 pm #15591This reply has been marked as private.September 11, 2017 at 10:29 pm #15594
Please setup Envato Market plugin then you will receive new update notification: http://prntscr.com/gjujoe
After update theme -> delete Gather Add-ons plugin then install it again from Appearance -> Install Plugins menu.September 11, 2017 at 11:38 pm #15596
Wow, thank you! You guys are beyond awesome!
1. Now, can I pretty please have the cart in the right corner instead of the left one? Right next to contact button: https://successfullifecorporation.com/
2. Another very important thing is the EMAIL REGISTRATION option which doesn’t seem to work. https://successfullifecorporation.com/just-a-test/ Please scroll down the page, until you get to the footer. There is the GET YOUR LIMITED TIME OFFER button, but while clicking on it, the pop-up pops out and goes away, it disappear. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it, please?
Here’s the standard page, unchanged: https://successfullifecorporation.com/home-email-registration/ Still doesn’t work, or else I would have save it as preset and use it from there.
Thank you!September 12, 2017 at 3:41 pm #15617
1, it’s already right.
2, please deactive your smartpaycart plugin to see if the problem is fixed. I think there is a conflict with its scripts.September 13, 2017 at 1:28 pm #15675
Thank you very much!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.