Tagged: icon problem
January 18, 2018 at 7:13 pm #18493
Hi, I installed the theme, the plugins and imported the demo files.
There are different things and errors on the home page that I have not seen in the demo:
– The #intro area is not aligned as well as in the demo
– the products area shows me this string: [products count = “10” animation = “yes” effect = “fadeInUp” delay = “0.4s”]
– Photos and icons in the team area are not aligned
– I did not understand how to make anchors to the sections of the page
– if I try to load the updates gives me problems with visual composer and does not show anything anymore
-I load via FTP updates when I overwrite function.php I lose everything
– with envato toolkit I can not update the theme.
Can I have a clean installation of the theme?
thanksJanuary 18, 2018 at 9:19 pm #18497
working on it a little I think I’ve solved most of the problems.
Now the only things that are obscure to me are the behavior of the icons of some sections, which are no longer in the central area, but seem to have lost the main functions
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 18, 2018 at 10:40 pm #18500
I followed the instructions to update visual composer, but after doing so the pages are empty.
while importing the demo files, it fails to import the “product” pages, defining them as “invalid”January 19, 2018 at 12:18 pm #18506
This is the solution for you:
– Delete all imported demo pages
– Use WordPress Importer plugin to import this demo pages instead: http://assets.cththemes.com/lotek-demo-pages-new.xml
Thank you.February 2, 2018 at 9:18 pm #18682
I have done everything you have said, and I thank you.
I can not understand the automatic behavior of certain icons on the home page.
After changing the text, some icons have lost formatting and have disappeared, some not.
Is there anything I can do to fix the behavior of these disappearing icons?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.February 5, 2018 at 4:21 pm #18714
Hi, please use ‘Color Background Section’ or ‘Dark Background Section’ layout for the row element.
Thanks.February 6, 2018 at 3:56 pm #18747
But it completely changes the layout and loses the anchor of the menu.
There is no way to fix the 2 icons that do not seem to match the style of the theme?
My website is http://www.overcast.tv
thanksFebruary 6, 2018 at 4:43 pm #18748
the problem is in the contact icon and in the portfolio iconFebruary 7, 2018 at 4:55 pm #18765
Use the layout then set Products id for the products row element, and contact id for the contact row element
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.