May 14, 2018 at 5:39 pm #20823
1. Able to edit the customers listing? it doesn’t show every detail when trying to edit it at the backend
2. Able to change the default map showing on listing map (see picture)
3. I love that you added a feature for us to choose which fields is showend in the submit listing, but is it also possible to change the layout and ordre of the submit listing form?
4. Is it possible to click on the image, and then get redirected to the category?
5. when you click on the tekst for the category, it “Locks” in that category, so you can’t change it..
6. I don’t know why, but i got this scroller on my header image on the front page.
7. Setting up the blog page (when you hit see all) how do I make the blog page, look like yours?
8. when will the searching features be added? (such as facility filter, gender filter and more)May 14, 2018 at 5:41 pm #20824This reply has been marked as private.May 15, 2018 at 11:08 am #20856
Ah.. Because we are using theme version 1.0.7, but your plugin is 1.0.5.
Please note: The new version comes with the update of the CityBook Add-ons plugin. Please remove the current plugin and then install the new plugin to get the latest version.
I have updated it for you:
1. Listing, you should edit the Listing from the Front-end, we don’t let client edit Listing from backend.
2. Map issues: https://www.makuna.dk/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=citybook-addons&tab=gmap
Please enter your Google Map API then enter the long + lat to the Listings Map
4. Now the Category section shouldn’t add link because it will be lost the zoom effect.
5. If you don’t select any category (All Category) the search result will show all, right?
7. Blog Page: You can follow this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/jhz35h
The News page is default index page of theme, so just need to set Post Page.
8. We don’t sure about that, but we are on Updating time. So we will do it soon.
ThanksMay 15, 2018 at 2:19 pm #20862
3. Now it is not available, but we will note it for updating in the future.
6. Your Header is fixed now.
THanksMay 15, 2018 at 10:01 pm #20892
I have tried adding the Google API Code + the Long and laditude for the default place, but it doesn’t seem to work..May 21, 2018 at 3:09 pm #21147
Still need help with this? Please help..
The map doesn’t work at all..May 21, 2018 at 3:57 pm #21158May 21, 2018 at 9:08 pm #21176
Hey, I have added the Google API and it works now..
But when I search in the location bar, it doesn’t give me some recommeded.
I won’t to be able to type postal codes(zip code) in the bar and when I type the 1 number it need to show some recommendations for what zip code I’m looking for.. just like the demo you guys have!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 21, 2018 at 9:21 pm #21181
We are sorry, it can’t be zip code. Google auto complete place support postal code only: https://developers.google.com/places/web-service/autocomplete#place_types
So you can have postal code (or other types ) only: http://prntscr.com/jkp0otMay 21, 2018 at 10:07 pm #21196
That is also fine, but will it still show recommeded when I try to type the number?May 22, 2018 at 9:38 am #21220
No, with Zipcode, It willn’t show the recommeded anymore.
ThanksMay 22, 2018 at 12:12 pm #21229
But it worked before I added my own Google API and it is working on your Demo?
(it’s not zipcode but postal code i’m using)May 22, 2018 at 3:23 pm #21239
Oh.. Yes, On this version have small change.
Thank youMay 22, 2018 at 4:56 pm #21253
So it would come in next update?May 23, 2018 at 6:45 am #21295
Hi, you can check it again with Postal Code option is selected. Also set restriction countries for correct suggestion.
Thanks.May 23, 2018 at 3:31 pm #21324
Hey, I have checked the postal code and the restriction search for the country, but it still seem like it doesn’t show any recommeded.
It showed up before I add my own Google API?May 24, 2018 at 8:08 am #21372
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.