March 12, 2018 at 4:22 am #19263
Hey, I would really appreciate your help in points.
1) I would like to change the menu icon to a “Menu” text in responsive mobile view.
2) Is it possible in filterable portfolio to click on the image to open the single portfolio page instead of the title only? Very important! I asked ppl to test the page and they didn’t understand how to get in single portfolio.
3) On Youtube Single Page I would like to have youtube controls not only the background.. is there any way to show them?
4) In mobile view my main menu has a scroll bar, this is annoying.. is it possible to fix?
5) Is it possible to center the Image on Carousel mobile view? The images are cut of very much on carousel, if not.. is it possible to have carousel on desktop and grid on mobile?
6) Change the filterable portfolio “All” text to “Alle” (German)
I know its a bit much but very important for me… I would really like to use the theme. I love it!March 12, 2018 at 5:35 pm #19276
Thanks for your questions, let us answer it:
1. The “Menu text”, yes you can change it, check the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/iq13ud
Go to themes/inshot/header.php on line 66, you will see the
<span>tag, enter the Menu text there.
2. If you want, you can edit the search icon, click to this icon to redirect to other page.
If you want to click into the image, yes it is possible, but on mobile version when you click it will redirect to Single Portfolio immediately, you don’t see the hover action anymore.
3. Yes, you can edit on inshot/assets/js/scripts.js
4. Can you send to us your link URL ? We will check it for you 🙂
5. Can you send to us some screenshot + link URL?
6. Please send to us your wp-admin account, we will create German language for you.
Thank you.March 12, 2018 at 8:46 pm #19278This reply has been marked as private.March 14, 2018 at 4:50 pm #19312This reply has been marked as private.March 14, 2018 at 5:15 pm #19314
Thank you very much!!!
2. confirmed, works perfect.
3. Okay look, we are a film company and we want to show our customers our movies. And for us its important that you can skip the video when u watch it. On our homepage or headers we just want a background video, but in video portfolio: https://smove.media/portfolio/nico-grund-musikvideo/ we would like to have controls. Is this possible?
5. Our photo portfolio is here: https://smove.media/fotografie/ and here is an example portfolio: https://smove.media/portfolio/leyla-outdoor/ if you check mobile view, you see the images are hardly cut-off – maybe I have a different solution. Is it possible only in single portfolio like the last link, that u click on the image and get gallery view? So u click on a portfolio image and get on the single portfolio, like u did already, and in single portfolio u click on an image and you open the gallery without the “magnifier glass”.
Thank you very much for your effort!!!March 15, 2018 at 5:10 pm #19333
3. We have try to check your BG, but unluckily because your video is fit to Background => It can’t show the control tool anymore. If you want to enable the sound of video, the sound will be added to both header BG of Homepage and header video of Portfolio. It used the same js library.
5. Because of the height of image, that make the liberal size on image. If we fix size of image, the height of image will be auto. You can check here: https://smove.media/portfolio/julian-natur/
We are sorry we can’t do custom like your suggest.
Thanks for your sympathy.May 2, 2018 at 2:29 pm #20283
There are still some bugs left:
1) Static image of homepage isnt working on smartphones. It still shows the youtube video.
2) Menu on smartphone is still overflowing
3) Is it possible to activate the fullscreen gallery in portfolio by clicking ON the image not on the little zoom icon? 🙂 My customers are still confused.
Thank you very much!!May 4, 2018 at 8:14 am #20339This reply has been marked as private.May 4, 2018 at 1:59 pm #20378
I just tested the login credentials and they work for me. Would u try again?May 7, 2018 at 10:17 am #20435
I have fixed the issues with point 1 + 2.
Point 3, please send me link URL, I will try to fix it for you.
ThanksMay 7, 2018 at 8:04 pm #20495
Point 2 is still happening for me. Check the screenshot 🙂
Point 3 is just for every photo carousel portfolio to get FULLSCREEN photo by clicking on the image instead of the magnifier icon: https://smove.media/portfolio/david-sandra-fotoalbum/
Is it changable for all carousel portfolios? 🙂
Thanks very very much for all your help!! I really appreciate.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 8, 2018 at 11:08 am #20540
I have tried to edit point 2 for you, can you help me recheck?
And point 3, I tried to edit it, but if I add link to image, the slider will be deformation.
Sorry for cant help you more.
ThanksMay 15, 2018 at 9:36 pm #20890
Hi, I have the same issue with the Portfolio Page.
“2) Is it possible in filterable portfolio to click on the image to open the single portfolio page instead of the title only? Very important! I asked ppl to test the page and they didn’t understand how to get in single portfolio.”
And it is not necessary to the hover at all.
Thank you!May 16, 2018 at 3:32 pm #20919
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.