I just bought this template and I ran into an issue regarding azura pagebuilder. I have had this issue before with the cashemir template but an update to azura pagebuild fixed it, the issue I am referring to is the mod_security bug. (Fixed in v1.1)
When I was looking into this template I noticed on the main page on themeforest the following:
“The joomla theme was built with Azura – Drag and drop page builder (Introduction video – version 1.2) so you can easily customize to fit your needs, just replace images and texts. ”
So I assumed it came with Azura version 1.2, yet after installing the template via FTP quick install I quickly noticed Azura 1.0 was installed. I updated Azura to 1.1 from a component zip I had from the cashemir template (hoping to just update Azura) and now it appears to have broken the website, no CSS or JS is loading just pure HTML.
I’m hoping someone can fix this for me, in the mean time I can try to downgrade back to Azura 1.0 by overwriting the files but then that leaves me with my original issue of not being able to edit any of the html elements in Azura.