April 29, 2019 at 4:18 pm #32080
1 – You need these field for phone and email: http://prntscr.com/ni70wr
2,4 – I’ve deactive some of your plugins then it’s working: http://prntscr.com/ni71jm
5 – It’s currently not
For some listing css error, you have to force load resource using https: http://prntscr.com/ni71ul
You can ask host provider for help.April 30, 2019 at 6:19 am #32105
Here is our feedback:
1 – We had already, but readded the “author email” & “author phone” field to the listing type, but we still only have the phone number + website (on two rows!) showing up in the contact widget, as you can see here: https://prnt.sc/nihajt
We do need the possibility that listing visitors can see the following information in the contact widget:
1. Phone number
2. Address (Street, ZIP Code, City)
3. E-Mail address
Is that configurable for the next update?
2 – Thank you.
4 – The grid on the listing overview page showed up, but all listing images/thumbnails became pretty small, as you can see on this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/nih7u9 also other customizations (e.g. listing width, etc.) wouldn’t work.
We reactivated the W3 Total Cache Plugin, so that the custom sizes are back as they were, but of course the grid doesn’t work anymore, as you can see here: https://prnt.sc/nih8nl
5 – OK.May 1, 2019 at 6:40 am #32155
PS: We also updated to version 2.1.5 which created a problem with all the vowel mutation – see screenshot:May 1, 2019 at 10:29 am #32156
Hello, please deactive Lazy load feature -> settings -> CityBook Add-Ons -> Advanced tab.
It will be fixed next update.May 2, 2019 at 1:55 am #32182
Thank you – that fixed the issue.
Please also take a look at reply #32105May 2, 2019 at 4:12 pm #32204
1 – You can use predefined listing fields. Or using your own, more details at:
4 – You should correct size option from Customize -> Thumbnail Sizes then regenerate images again.May 2, 2019 at 8:40 pm #32240
Here is our feedback:
1. Thank you, the custom field works well for our purpose. Just need some adjustments which we couldn’t manage:
– need to have a border same as the other fields/widgets
– field name + content in one row (so far we tried custom css “white-space: nowrap” and “page-break-inside: avoid”)
– the font should be the same as in the other fields/widgets (it is set to default)
– can we create hyperlinks for the content in those fields?
See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/njikpk
4. We readjusted the grid images size, but it still won’t show a grid, even though there is enough space and the settings are set to 4 columns.
See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/njikb0May 3, 2019 at 8:09 pm #32262
Update to reply #32240
1. We managed to custom CSS a few of the points – still open:
– how is it possible to set custom field title + custom field content in one row? (so far we tried custom css “white-space: nowrap” and “page-break-inside: avoid”)
– can we create hyperlinks for the content in those fields, especially for email/website?
See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/njxfgn
4. (still open) We readjusted the grid images size, but it still won’t show a grid (only one listing per row/column), even though there is enough space and the settings are set to 4 columns.
See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/njikb0
New question: Do we have the option to also set a default background image for listings, if the client doesn’t upload one? So far i only saw a title/thumbnail picture in the “Single” settings: https://prnt.sc/njxgzxMay 3, 2019 at 8:56 pm #32272
1 – We don’t support for customization so you have to get css code by yourself.
4 – Did you try correct cache configuration? Or use other cache plugin WP Fastest Cache works well on our demo
5 – No, there is only default image for listing preview.May 6, 2019 at 9:38 pm #32353
Thanks for the information.
Could you offer us a solution regarding automatic hyperlinks for URLs? We tried a couple of Plugins already (including “Auto-hyperlink URLs”), but none would create the links in our custom field widget for listings.
See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/nl4d4m
Obs.: We managed to create an automatic “mailto” for the email-addresses with “WP Mailto Links”.May 7, 2019 at 3:17 pm #32379
You can create new custom widget element to showing your details: https://docs.cththemes.com/docs/for-developer/May 7, 2019 at 6:45 pm #32400
Sorry, but what exactly do we have to do to create automatic hyperlinks for our custom field? Does it work through “Schema Markups”?May 8, 2019 at 3:14 pm #32417
I don’t understand your problem well. would you explain me?May 9, 2019 at 8:18 pm #32470
Sure. We created a custom widget incl. custom fields for the listings contact information. We want the content (especially the email and website) to be clickable. We already managed to create an automatic “mailto” for the email-addresses with “WP Mailto Links” plugin, so what is missing is a clickable website link – see screenshot: https://prnt.sc/nl4d4m or click here for a listing as reference: https://www.lessonfish.com/sprachkurs/italienisch-lernen-mit-genuss/May 10, 2019 at 6:20 pm #32492
you can get answer from this topic:
$string = " fasfasd http://webarto.com fasfsafa"; echo preg_replace("#http://([\S]+?)#Uis", '<a rel="nofollow" href="http://\\1">\\1</a>', $string);
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.