December 28, 2018 at 8:34 pm #28497
1) on the map you found in the edit of the listing, I get this eror.
How can i fix it?
I set the Google Map API Key in the citybook add-ons settings
2) How can i set the map be of satelite visual?
3) How i add a plan to a listing (or is it set to user?) and how?
Thank you in advanceJanuary 2, 2019 at 3:51 pm #28532
Anyone?January 2, 2019 at 6:10 pm #28552
1 – Please make sure that required services ( place, geocoding .. ) are actived.
2 – check this solution:
3 – Listing plan ( Membership package is for user only )
User have purchase a package from pricing table page then Listing Subscriptions post for that purchase must be completed status ( http://prntscr.com/m24ups ).January 7, 2019 at 11:47 pm #28681
1) yes i got an error
3) It is completed, this “customer” got the pro plan (all included) but it’s not showing what the pro plan got.January 8, 2019 at 12:38 am #28683
2) It’s ok in home and listing pages, but not in the listing, + i dont want the pins from the google map to show.
Thanks in advanceJanuary 9, 2019 at 11:02 am #28715
Send me your site address + wp-admin and the author accounts to check.January 9, 2019 at 5:54 pm #28737January 11, 2019 at 11:38 pm #28795
Hello?January 12, 2019 at 12:08 am #28796
Also on the Satellite map does not show any information (city names, etc.)January 14, 2019 at 3:22 pm #28835
It’s Satellite map. So if you want the info, restore it to ROADMAP typeJanuary 14, 2019 at 8:36 pm #28847January 15, 2019 at 3:02 pm #28874January 15, 2019 at 5:49 pm #28895January 15, 2019 at 6:13 pm #28896
ok, i find it, i was set on ‘CityBook Add-Ons Settings’ at ‘listing’ tab to show only fetures
1) at the same tab, Information Before and Information After, where so they show?
2) how do i set ad’s in any location? (the manual dont say ho to do it, am bit slow i know, so help.)
3) Map, satelite map, but google is givig the satelite with name etc, or not? is there any way to set bing map?
ThanksJanuary 17, 2019 at 10:07 am #28937
1 – on this page:
3 – It’s not possible.January 17, 2019 at 10:33 pm #28971
1) what did you change? code?
2) so only customer from frond dashboard can add? if admin whant to add one to a customer?
3) Not possible for big map or names etc?January 18, 2019 at 2:37 pm #29000January 29, 2019 at 12:31 am #29258
Thanks it work fine!
1) Now in the listing ther is a map too, how can i do this one Hybrid?
2) At the sidebar ther is an “Weather in City :”
where do i edit this one and how?
ThanksJanuary 30, 2019 at 5:58 pm #29287
1 – It’s currently not possible. But there will be an option for set the type from add ons settings.
2 – Did you mean the text? Please try translation plugin. Read theme documentation for more details.January 31, 2019 at 6:02 pm #29350
1) ok ill whait
2) Yes, or any edit, where is it? in listing, in CityBook Add-Ons Settings? see image “listing edit” i have theese two bars “additional content widgets” and “additional sidebar widgets” that dont do anything.
translate? i set english lang in loco tranlate, is that what you say? see “loco translate” img
In documentation there is no word “weather” and dint find anything (the one that came with the theme)
see doc img
ThanksFebruary 5, 2019 at 11:54 pm #29398
in my previous question about the central map I have a problem.
It shows the pins of the google map and on a website with listng we do not want it.
how can i deactivate the google pins?
Thank youFebruary 18, 2019 at 12:43 am #29555
At home page, home page dont show if at the hero section map set
‘post to show’ -1 (all)
Why?February 18, 2019 at 2:02 pm #29568February 18, 2019 at 11:38 pm #29594
Yes, because I set it to 400, if I put over 400 does not show the home page at all.
2) Can you help me with these errors?February 19, 2019 at 9:15 am #29607
For twitter feed error, please edit widget with your twitter app info.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.