November 29, 2019 at 11:08 pm #38645
I’m having the following problems:
1. In the blog archive, when clicking the title of a blog post to visit the page, the link doesn’t work, the active link is: …/blog/#0 so it does nothing. How can I fix this?
When clicking the READ MORE link of the blog post it does work properly, but of course, I need the title to work too.
2. The URL of my blog archive is now https://reflowproject.eu/index.php/blog I don’t know why it’s adding the /index.php/ since I wrote only “blog” in the slug name section of the page
3. In the blog archive, I also need to make the image of each blog post clickable so it also takes to you the blog post.
4. Now inside each blog post, I need to remove the author’s name, and the date, how can i do this?
5. Below the blog post, I checked the option to not allow comments, but that space stills there with the lines. SEE IN THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://reflowproject.eu/index.php/2018/11/28/each-of-us-has-our-own-work-to-do-our-own-path-to-walk/
6. Also, I need to remove the blog post date in the URL of all blog posts since this is not good for SEO. How could I do that?
7. The SHARE ON FACEBOOK feature from the blog posts its not working, whenever i try to do it a message says WORPRESS ERROR. Same happen with the share ON LINKEDIN button. You can see in the following link: https://reflowproject.eu/index.php/2018/11/28/each-of-us-has-our-own-work-to-do-our-own-path-to-walk/
I need to solve these issues as soon as possible, please.
Thank you in advance!December 2, 2019 at 1:23 pm #38670
1,2,6 – Edit permalinks setting like this: https://prnt.sc/q4v7hr
2 – If the first solution doesn’t work check this guide:
3 – you are currently custom page with elementor element for blog. Assign blog page to Posts page option instead: https://prnt.sc/q4v9x5
4 – Check Appearance -> Customize -> Blog Options panel
5 – I don’t understand your question
7 – Add open graph image using seo plugin:
https://kb.yoast.com/kb/getting-open-graph-for-your-articles/December 5, 2019 at 11:56 pm #38742
Great, thanks for the help, most of its fixed now 🙂
But, now that i selected BLOG in here: https://prnt.sc/q4v9x5 i can’t use the previous layout that i had, which was 2 columns to see the blog posts archive. Is it possible to show it that way? I can’t find how to do that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.